PO Box 382 DICKSON
Control systems expertise
From 1990 until 2013, we were the only authorised installer and service agent in the ACT for COMTROL, the computerised control system used throughout the ACT.
We initially installed the pilot program throughout Tuggeranong, including data cabling, sensor installation and field unit installation and commissioning.
Since then we have supplied and serviced the COMTROL network throughout Canberra.
In 2013 we worked for the National Capital Authority (NCA) to specify the replacement irrigation control system for the 70 hectares under NCA management in the National Area of the ACT.
We then advised the NCA in evaluating the tender for the control system and in 2014 acted for the NCA in supervising and quality assuring the installation of the selected control system (Rainbird IQ).
Turf irrigation installation experience
Our considerable experience installing new irrigation systems has given us the valuable insight needed to understand our clients' current and strategic irrigation needs.
Some significant past installation projects include:
- Manuka Oval
- The National Gallery of Australia
- Reconciliation Place
- National Rose Gardens
- Tuggeranong Town Park Upgrade
- New Parliament House Bollard Upgrade
- Capricorn Park Horse Stud
- Ainslie Oval Redevelopment
- Phillip Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Nara Park Japanese Gardens
- Lyneham and Tuggeranong Hockey Centres
- Amaroo District Playing Fields
- Computerised control system conversion of schools and parklands
- Parkes Place Drainage & Irrigation Upgrade
- Mugga Lane Tip Water Disposal System
We developed our skills in fault identification and trouble shooting from over 20 years of contracts to maintain parks and open spaces throughout the ACT, including the Parliamentary Zone, Australian War Memorial, the Australian Institute of Sport and the Australian National University, as well as the municipal areas in Woden/Weston, Inner North and Belconnen.